Programmer / .Net Application Developer
Marketing Results is a gaming industry pioneer in high-tech consumer database marketing. We are looking for a full-time entry to intermediate level IT professional who seeks to apply skills and gain experience in developing enterprise applications to join our team! We offer great benefits and opportunities for growth.
- Developing and maintaining code for web-based .Net applications with a focus on data driven back-end systems
- Working in a collaborative development environment to plan and implement program code enhancements and changes
- Working with data warehouse systems on SQL Server
- Be able and willing to 'step in' to multiple roles when needed, contributing to other IT operations and workloads as demands and priorities shift
- Having a focus on high quality control, using established processes and procedures as well as critical thinking and on-the-fly interpretation of problems and solutions
We are looking for a team player to work with the IT team of a well established marketing firm. The individual should have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, be able to self-motivate, and have an appetite for learning.
The ideal candidate should have experience in the following areas:
- Visual Studio versions and programming experience (VB.Net, and/or C#)
- Familiarity and experience with T-SQL (or other SQL language)
- SQL server usage and administration concepts
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Prefer a small-business, fast paced working environment
- Enjoy maintaining/enhancing code to meet changing customer/industry needs
- Familiarity with Windows environment and server/network architecture
- Data modeling, mining, and statistical analysis experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in math/statistics, computer science, CIS / MIS, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Salary based on experience. We do not offer H1B sponsorship. Local applications only please.
All applications must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, and bonuses.
Please email or fax the following (a MUST for consideration): résumé, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 702-361-2905. No telephone calls or walk-ins please.