Software Developer / Application Developer
Marketing Results is a gaming industry pioneer in high-tech consumer database marketing. We are looking for a full-time software engineering professional who seeks to apply skills and gain experience in developing diverse applications to join our team! We offer great benefits and opportunities for growth.
- Working with SQL-based (and other) data warehouse systems
- Working in a collaborative development environment to plan and implement program code enhancements and changes
- Be able and willing to 'step in' to multiple roles when needed, contributing to other IT operations and workloads as demands and priorities shift
- Having a focus on high quality control, using established processes and procedures as well as critical thinking and on-the-fly interpretation of problems and solutions
We are looking for experience and/or familiarity with any technologies and processes in the wide world of software development:
- Skills and understanding developing software code for diverse types of implementations (backend/frontend, desktop/web/mobile)
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- An appetite for learning and growing within software development
- Being able to collaborate and work well with others as well as self-motivate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Prefer a small-business, fast paced working environment
- Enjoy maintaining/enhancing code to meet changing customer/industry needs
Additionally candidates with experience in these areas will be highly considered:
- Visual Studio versions and programming experience (VB.Net, and/or C#)
- Web programming environments (PHP, .Net web environments)
- Familiarity and experience with T-SQL (or other SQL language) and concepts
- Experience with PhoneGap / Cordova / other mobile frameworks is a plus
- Data modeling, mining, and statistical analysis experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in math/statistics, computer science, CIS / MIS, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience is a plus
We do not offer H1B sponsorship.
All applications must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com Local applications only please.