Marketing Results, an innovative communications company dedicated to the casino industry, is looking for a front-end developer with at least two years of professional experience. This position is part of a collaborative team that is as passionate about great typography as we are about new technology. As a member of our department, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including responsive websites and email campaigns, interactive landing pages, account dashboards, and other web-based applications.
Additional consideration will be given to applicants with experience in the following:
- Light PHP programming, including website forms and CMS integration
- Use of Node.js and Gulp for SASS compilation and JS concatenation
- Participation in design reviews to assess implementation issues and create development estimates
- Coordination with freelancers and vendors, specifically to address code standards and version control
- Documentation of development processes and feature implementations
- Integration of third-party API and web service protocols (JSON, SOAP, etc.)
We will also expect you to be:
- A creative problem solver with strong independent work skills
- Able to work collaboratively with a team of designers and developers
- Adept at handling multiple projects while maintaining timelines and deadlines
- Excited about learning new technologies and techniques
- Comfortable with the Macintosh platform along with all of the following applications: Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Acrobat, MS Office, and standard code editors (experience with InVision and Litmus is a plus)
- Fun to work with and someone who is committed to making a difference
This position is fully remote, but applicants must reside in New Jersey. Occasional in-person meetings may be required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental and vision insurance, an employee stock ownership plan, 401K, and bonuses.
Please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio, or links to recent work samples with a short note describing your role in each, to mricreative (at) gmail.com. Local candidates only; no recruiters or telephone calls please.
For more information about Marketing Results, please explore our site.